Identity of the Site’s editor and the Data Controller
The Website (the “Site”) is edited and operated by:
7 rue de Maubeuge
75 009 Paris, France
TVA ID: FR82533592820
SIREN (Paris trade registry) reference number: 533 592 820
Capitalized terms not otherwise defined herein shall have the meaning set forth in the Terms and Conditions: https://www.chayall.com/terms-and-conditions/
The Parties reciprocally commit themselves to observing the strictest confidentiality, and namely shall refrain from disclosing the content of the Contract to any third party. The provisions of this article do not apply if the publication of the data is required by the applicable authorities or by the Operator (s) concerned. The confidentiality obligation ends one (1) year after the end of the Contract.
Data Controller Contact at Greenbureau
If you have a privacy concern, complaint, or question, please contact Greenbureau sending an e-mail to: Yan Tamalet – Data Controller - firstname.lastname@example.org
Why are personal data collected?
Greenbureau processes personal data based on a limited set of legal bases:
• explicit consent (e.g. ticking a box on Site),
• negotiating and signing a contract to receive a Greenbureau service,
• legal obligation which requires Greenbureau to do so
Here’s a list of the purposes for which Greenbureau requests or uses your data:
• Sharing relevant information about products and services,
• Creating an account that’s connected to your person and company,
• Verifying your identity
• Provision of the services
• Finance and billing
• Analysing usage of products and services
• Providing Customer Support to potential or existing customers
• Detecting and combating fraudulent or unlawful activity
• Training and quality improvement
• Expanding business through marketing and sales channels
• Fulfil financial obligations such as paying taxes and ensuring invoices are paid
• Keeping your account secure.
What personal data does Greenbureau collect?
Greenbureau’s personal data processing activities include three main categories when you use Greenbureau’ services:
• Customer account data (or potential customer data) - your personal data as an account holder on behalf of your company.
• End-user data - the personal data of the intended recipients of the communication services you as a customer make use of. The category end-user data consists of both Communication data (all data related to the communication, e.g. metadata) and Customer Content of the communications.
• Website visitor data - when visiting the Site you will be asked to (re)set your cookie preferences. Based on your preferences personal data may be collected. When you would like to be contacted by Greenbureau’s staff, subscribe for a newsletter or download product information you only share information with Greenbureau that is relevant to the request made. Additionally, when logging in to your customer environment via the website Greenbureau collects data related to the usage of the dashboard and platform.
The personal data shared by you can include:
- Customer account and potential customer information:
• Full name
• Email address
• Financial information
• Account ID
• Job title
• LinkedIn account
• IP address
• Usage data of services and website
• Customer support call recordings
- Communication traffic data:
• Communication body
• Traffic data
• Location related information
• Phone number sender and recipient
• Email address sender and recipient
- Website visitor data:
• Cookie preferences
• IP addresses
• Location related information
• Pages visited
• Browser and device information
How does Greenbureau collect and use data?
Greenbureau uses data to:
• Enable you to use the products and services, including the Customer Support team and public website.
• Personalize your experience of the products and services, and make recommendations.
• Improve and (further) develop products, which includes analyzing usage data.
• Operate its business
Whether Greenbureau fulfils the role of Controller, Processor, Greenbureau always makes sure that the parties it works with adhere to similar data protection and security standards as it agreed upon with you.
International transfer of data (outside EEA)
This article is intended for European Union and EEA residing customers only:
As a global cloud-based enterprise, Greenbureau delivers services whose usage often involves the transfer of personal data, both within and outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Greenbureau ensures international partners have put in place sufficient guarantees and safeguards to properly treat and protect your data in line with Greenbureau’s data protection and (information) security standards. Please refer to the Data Processing Agreement when Greenbureau engages sub-processors. Among others Greenbureau makes sure that data transferred outside the EEA will only be done with the appropriate cross border transfer mechanisms in place. Greenbureau always makes sure that it contractually agrees on data protection to protect the rights and freedoms of all individuals, inside and outside the EU, and ensure compliance with data protection standards and, when applicable, the GDPR.
Navigational data and cookies
Greenbureau uses the following services and provider regarding navigational data and cookies:
- Google Analytics and Google Ads (including Youtube)
- Facebook/Instagram (pixel)
- Cookies: Cookies are small amounts of information stored in files within computer's browser itself. Cookies are accessible and saved by the websites you visit, and by companies that display their advertisements on websites, so that they can recognize the browser. Websites can only access cookies that they have stored on your computer.
- Use of the Site: to help us recognize your browser as that of a previous visitor and to save the preferences you determined during your previous visit to the Site. For example, Greenbureau may save your login information so that you do not have to log in each time you visit the Site;
- Social networks: to check if you are connected to third-party services (Facebook, Twitter, Google +…);
- Targeting: to allow us to target (emailing, basic enrichment) “a posteriori” or in real time the Internet user who browses the Site;
- Audience measurement: to monitor statistical data on site visits (i.e. use of the Site by users and to improve Site services) and to help us measure and study the effectiveness of the interactive online content depending on its characteristics, of advertisements and other communications.
Third party instant messaging services
Please note that third party instant messaging services will also be used:
- Whats App for Business API
- Instagram DM
- Messages (Google’s Business Messages)
- Apple Business Chat
Retention of Personal Data
Personal data may only be kept in a form that permits identification of the individual for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was processed.
Personal data related to communications services, such as leasing telephone numbers, email addresses, location related information, and message body, all have a default retention period of six months to fulfil European obligations to actively prevent misuse of the services and when formally requested disclose information to further a criminal investigation. In other regions this period can be extended up to two years.
Greenbureau keeps information for marketing and sales purposes up to 12 months, or when applicable, for the duration of the service to you as a customer.
Greenbureau is under an obligation to demonstrate compliance with the applicable national and EU financial and tax laws and regulations. To do so, data related to a customer’s account such as name, email address, (company) address, (company) bank details and position within the company will be kept for a period up to 10 years. Proof that consent has been given will be retained for five years.
If you would like to review, amend, transfer or request to delete personal data during the default retention period, you can send Greenbureau an e-mail message to do so to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
After the required retention period expires, Greenbureau might keep data in a non-identifiable form for archival, statistical and/or other legitimate purposes. None of it will be able to identify you as an individual.
If you have any dispute with Greenbureau relating to privacy practices, please contact the legal team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: ‘Dispute’. If an understanding can’t be reached via email, please refer to the General Terms, which describe how disputes will be resolved between Greenbureau and you.